So I made the girls these really cute tutus to wear on Valentines Day! They were so cute in them. Kennedy thought she was a princess all day. Quincy just wanted to play peek a boo with it! We ended up going to St. George that weekend, so none of our families got to see them. So we did a little photo shoot(which they absolutely loved!!) So here you go guys!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
**Giggles** Those girls are just so sweet.
Those are so cute!! Did you make them? Did you make the leggins too? I am coming to UT again in April, and I think Dani is too. We should all get together!
Stinkin' Cute! Love them!! Your girls are so dang cute! I love the photo shoot....they totally got into it! :)
I know my request may have seemed a little over the top at first, but thanks for my matching tutu sis! I wear it to work everyday and at home while vacuuming and gardening. Kristy said I couldn't wear it to fix the car because I'd get it all greasy, I cried I was so sad :( We'll have to do the photoshoot again so I can get in on the action.
Super cute. I can't believe how long Kennedy's hair is!
Oh my word....i can't even...they are so.....gosh, jenny, you officially have THE cutest FAMILY!!!!!!
Those are sooo cute. It's so fun having girls to "dress-up"! (Although, I'd love to see Ben's as well. That would be quite the sight!) I just took some pictures of Robyn's girls in their tutu's also, (you'll have to check it out on my blog). So fun! Thanks for sharing.
When did you switch blogs......I had no idea!!! Cute Cute Pics of the girls!!!
Jenny!
Thanks for writing so I could find you! Your children are beautiful! Kennedy is a mini you! They are so darling. Hope you're well! Thanks again for writing!
HOW CUTE!!
Post a Comment