See, this is why I love you. I have forgotten how alike we are--and I miss you. I have been mocked and teased for weeks about my "weird emo-crush" on Adam. You are the first person I've heard share my love. Everybody else admits that he's good but nobody likes him because he's "creepy". What?
OK! I totally LOVE him. I don't so much like it when he screams, but even his wierd Indian song was intriguing. This song put him way at the top for winning I think!
Hi Jenny, This is Amanda, Allie's friend. I was on her blog and thought I'd check your's out too! It's darling! I actually wanted to ask you about those chair backers that you made for valentines day. They are SOOOO CUTE! I want to do that for my kids. Is there a pattern, or did you just make one up? I'd love to know how you did it... they're so fun! What a cute idea! Your kids are cute too! :) If you want to just let me know about the bags on my blog, that'd be fine, if you wouldn't mind. My blog is coombs3.blogspot.com. Thanks a ton! :)
Hey Jenny! It's Jenny!! You're girls are so dang cute!! I love all the pictures of them! I'm so glad you came to the party the other night! You are so cute! Well you need to send me your email so I can invite you to my blog! Jenny.lewis11@gmail.com
12 comments:
See, this is why I love you. I have forgotten how alike we are--and I miss you. I have been mocked and teased for weeks about my "weird emo-crush" on Adam. You are the first person I've heard share my love. Everybody else admits that he's good but nobody likes him because he's "creepy". What?
MMMMM. I love him too. :)
OK! I totally LOVE him. I don't so much like it when he screams, but even his wierd Indian song was intriguing. This song put him way at the top for winning I think!
He was awesome!
we love him too - i think he belongs on broadway - in wicked. :)
Hi Jenny! Sorry to be a blog stalker. I saw you guy's on Kat's blog! You're kids are so adorable, as I'm sure you know!
hey here is a little taste of your kids .... www.amychamberlain.blogspot.com enjoy!
I finally got on to check your blog and your video isn't there for some reason. Anyway, I will check back again!
Hi Jenny, This is Amanda, Allie's friend. I was on her blog and thought I'd check your's out too! It's darling! I actually wanted to ask you about those chair backers that you made for valentines day. They are SOOOO CUTE! I want to do that for my kids. Is there a pattern, or did you just make one up? I'd love to know how you did it... they're so fun! What a cute idea! Your kids are cute too! :) If you want to just let me know about the bags on my blog, that'd be fine, if you wouldn't mind. My blog is coombs3.blogspot.com. Thanks a ton! :)
your blogging capabilities have been a disgrace to our family. will you for the love blog about your cute life.
jenny, i'll make you a deal.
if you update your blog, me and brad will ditch our 12,000 dollar trip and come to thanksgiving with you guys!
Hey Jenny! It's Jenny!! You're girls are so dang cute!! I love all the pictures of them! I'm so glad you came to the party the other night! You are so cute! Well you need to send me your email so I can invite you to my blog! Jenny.lewis11@gmail.com
Post a Comment