Thursday, March 12, 2009

Family Night at Fat Cats

My kids favorite thing to do is to go bowling! So we decided to go for family home evening. Grandma Connie even bought them their own bowling ball for Christmas, so they think they are super cool!!! Who could complain about a little Costa Vida while your at it. Presley beat all of us by far, as usual!!





6 comments:

MommyMert said...

So much fun! Your kids are so beautiful!

Nicole said...

How stinkin' cute are you kids! You look so fantastic! I miss you tons.

Elizabeth said...

Just to echo everyone else, your kids are beautiful, which they obviously inherited. It's good to see pictures of everyone. Tell your family hi for us! LIZ

Marci Jolley said...

YEAH!! The best day ever! I had no idea that you had a blog. Last time that you commented on mine it took me to some blog of your parents or something. Anyway, I could not be more excited right now. Your kids are so cute!!!!! I am so impressed how you always have them all looking SO cute. I love them.

Oh an random to leave on your blog but tell Shilo (pass it on to Scott) I am sorry for being such a B when we worked together when I was preg. :)

melissa said...

My word, hands down-CUTEST KIDS of all time!! They really are beautiful, and they're going to be huge heart breakers when there older:). Glad you guys are doing good! I hope its not long till we see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

Look at those pro bowlers!!!!