Friday, January 9, 2009

Our little Kennedy turns 3!

It is hard to believe that she is three already!  Our sweet, independent, sassy, independent, spunky, independent, loving and did I mention very independent little girl!  Here is a look back to some of her cute little phases that have flown by way too fast!!!  We love you baby girl!!!














8 comments:

D MONKEY said...

WELCOME BACK!! email me so i can invite you to our blog
dzgirlz@gmail.com

Nicole said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Finally, now I can make comments to you! yea!!!

Browers said...

She is so dang cute! Happy Birthday! I love your blog! Now I can really keep up with you guys and all your fun stuff you do! Love ya!

Alliejo And Co. said...

O my goodness, you have the cutest kids!!! I'm so glad you updated your blog!! I love you!

Chris and Tysen DeMartini said...

Your kids are the cutest things ever! I'm glad you guys have a blog!

Kristi said...

Hey, Ive been waiting to comment on your blog! Your kids are growing too fast! Happy Late Birthday on the 22nd! Love you

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

FINALLY! I can't believe you updated your blog! I am so happy! You need to make sure and do it all the time now! I love cute little Kenney and all of her pictures! She is such a funny girl! Love you!